Monday, August 30, 2010
The Kitchen
Naomi simply adores sitting on the counter (she has totally rejected her high chair) to watch any part of the cooking process and take part in the stirring, pouring and egg cracking. She is in an intense mimicking stage right now. Through all the trials and tribulations with her eating habits, I've decided I will store in my memory bank many of these early good parts. Watching her try to grate zucchini, being there as she devours any kind of cheese (especially blue cheese) and peeking into the kitchen as she approaches the oven, saying hot!, as if it is some kind of prey. I am even far enough away from the whole fiasco (today) to think it is cute when she eats bites of her cheese quesadilla thoughtfully, spits it on the floor, and points to it and says "dirty!", and takes my hand to pull me into the kitchen for a tea towel to clean it up immediately. She doesn't like to wait. Check out the grating skills from the zucchini muffin project this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment